Great for beginners, there are stencil designs to suit your every mood. They are also perfect for holidays (Halloween) and special events such as birthday parties, costume parties, weddings, concerts and festivals, a night out, or simply to experience an eye-catching piece of body art! Designs include a wide variety of animals, flowers and plants, special interest objects and hobby-related designs plus many more. You will find feathers, flowers, roses, bird tattoos and beautiful mehndi designs.
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Carefully remove white backing paper from stencil
2. Apply stencil to skin, adhesive side down
3. Slowly peel back clear protective sheet
4. Apply henna body paint to skin showing through the stencil
5. Let dry according to paint instructions
6. Once henna is completely dry, rub off excess paint and remove stencil.
7. If done with care. Add glitter or other colors with a paintbrush for a special effect. Not for use on sensitive skin around eyes or lips, or with young children.