How to apply Temporary Tattoos
1. Cut out tattoo of choice.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design face down.
4. Wet tattoo thoroughly using wet sponge or cloth.
5. Peel off paper backing after 30 seconds. Pat dry.
6. Tattoos can be removed by washing with soap and water.
To remove tattoos more easily, you can use a drop of body oil
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.